Photobucket

Bio

Devout culinary artists use cooking as an outlet to give their best gifts, and I am no different. Much like my career as an inspirational author and speaker, I use my passion for food as a means of reaching deep into my soul, and feeding others need for creative cuisine that sends them to a place of pure joy. 


My company, 5 Loaves and 2 Fish, applies the biblical lesson of using what is available on hand to create what one needs. Immersing myself in the culinary program at Stratford University was the ideal compliment to my life experiences leading food committees in Misawa, Japan and running my past home-based cake decorating business. 
As a burgeoning chef, my creativity in the kitchen creates an ideal synergy with my life as a devoted wife, mother, entrepreneur and Christian. 


When asked about my specialties, I reply, "Awwww, that's not fair because it's like asking a mother who her favorite child is!"), but clients rave about my Strawberry Pudding.  My work is not just about cooking, but about feeding one’s self, physically and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment